AF9724/25 is newly designed for small to medium density devices. They are the standard programmers which improved reliability and functionality.
- Target devices : Flash microcontrollers, NOR / NAND Flash and Serial Flash, etc. of various manufacturers
- High speed writing and reading is possible due to the fastest R/W cycle speed of 80nsec, 10 times faster than the previous AF9845 model, and the maximum 16-bit data bus access.
- Available in both stand-alone and PC remote mode.
- Installed 1Gbit as a standard.
* Optinal up to 16Gbit
- A concurrent function is incorporated that begins automatic processing when the device mounting is detected.
* Limited to the case of using 2 slots
- Utilization of the conversion adapters of previous products through combined use with DIP conversion units.
|Sockets||Up to 16||Up to 8|
|External Interface||USB2.0 and USB host function|
|Operating Voltages||AC100 - 240V|
|Frequency Range||50 - 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max. of 200VA|
|Weight||approx. 6kg||approx. 5.9kg|
If you want to use the adapters for the previous model to AF9724/25, DIP socket units are required.
Optional Product Specifications
|Previous Product Name||Model Name|
|AF 9845 seriese||48DIP Unit AF9851A|
|AF9837||40DIP Unit AF9852A|
|AF9833||32DIP Unit AF9853B|